- PHONE: 86-755-89678886
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asco is a hybrid distributor of electronic components
Our global sales team and technology platforms give our customers the best of both worlds.
Our growing list of franchise lines are available from our sales team as well as our website
We cater to the customers and tailor programs to their needs. We are not restricted by geography or to a locked to a particular brand.
Our quality process begins with a thorough qualification of our supply chain and is tracked real-time with our proprietary vendor rating system.
Our in-house technology teams specialize in ERP integrations and the development of digital supply-chain tools to benefit our customers and partners.
A quick glance at our unique supply chain programs
|Spread MOQ among EMS partners||Avoid creating excess||Unique solutions that don't increase your cost|
|Reduce seldom used, problematic, or unfavorable payment terms suppliers||Open book transactions||Full traceability|
|Receive line-by-line market data on pricing||Focus on specific items during price negotiations||Gives leverage during negotiations||Compensation by line item or percent of savings|
- Our global sales team and technology platforms give our customers the best of both worlds.
- Traditionally 40% of our revenue comes from PPV & Cost Savings activities.
- Help clients became a Zero-Inventory company, which can Avoid excess inventory and save cash. Just easily buy when you need it.
Current Franchised Lines
- Wireless (NFC)
- Analog and Power Supplies
- power management
- medical equipment
- Communications Equipment
- Personal Electronics
- Mobile devices
- TVs 、PCs
- Smart utility meters and LED lights
- Battery Charger/Adaptor
- Power supply
- Lot SMPS
- Microcontrollers (MCUs)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
- Power Management
- Motor Driver
- Battery Management
- Data Converters
- High Frequency
- Voltage Regulators
- Communication equipment
- Consumer electronics
- Power supplies
- UTC agent authorization certification